Saturday, October 01, 2005

Weddings....


Today, me & mike and jamie & craig went looking for a wedding venue for them today. we found this beautiful place, i hope that they get married there. We saw the banquet room all decorated for a wedding and it was so beautiful...it reminded me of my wedding. I really did have such a great time at our wedding. It's almost been a year. Ten more days and we'll have been married one year. I can't believe all that has changed in a year, we moved to scotland, we moved back here, we lived with my parents for months, we have traveled all over with outreach teams and other things. Alot has happened in a year and i'm just so greateful that no matter where i've gone i've been able to be with mike. How we will always have each other, we'll always be 'home' when we're with each other and we just have to make wherever we are our home. So...it's been a good day. remembering our wedding day.....a beautiful fall day, the leaves of the trees turning brilliant colors, crisp air...and love in the air........

No comments: