Saturday, October 29, 2005

i'm back. and there have been some changes



well, sorry that i have not been able to keep updated lately. we have been away at the Go Conference and it was so good. Honestly it has been the best conference i have been to in awhile. Especially since i was helping so much and running around, it was still enjoyable and honestly it felt like all the hard work was definitely worth it! I think people's lives were changed, or at least challenged! i know mine definitely was. And it turned out that me and jamie ended up leading worship for most of the conference as well and actually i enjoyed it. More than i have enjoyed leading worship in a long time, i think that something was stirred up inside me again. i feel more alive than i have in awhile, i feel more motivated to do missions, i feel like i finally have new ideas and new motivation to see things happen. So overall i would say that this Conference definitely changed me. it sounds so simple, but honestly, it did and i can't even explain all the changes...but they are more like God woke me up again. yes that's it. God woke me up! and a fun thing happened...i got my hair cut! shorter than it has been in a long time, and i actually kind of have bangs ( a fringe) So here's the picture of me with my new hair! and i feel like a new me again.

2 comments:

Heather said...

oooh its beautiful. i love it. will i see you tommorow at randy's? you look great!

Kristina said...

I really like the new do! it fun, its shnazzy and still the essence of you.