Friday, October 21, 2005

a million little pieces


we all have choices. choices to trust. choices to love. choices to fight or choices to let go. everyday i feel like i am met with these choices. what do you think is the choice that is the hardest to make everyday? i think mine is to choose to trust and not keep my heart to myself.

i watched oprah today and at the very end she talked about this book and just the title describes how i feel lately..i feel like i'm in a million little pieces. really. but i have hope that God knows each and every piece and so He can put me all back together. and also i want it to read this book...does anyone have it?

5 comments:

Michael said...

Hi my love
Just wanted to say I think your blog is great.
I love ya.
Miguel

Kristina said...

I really hate missing girl time with you guys.

Heather said...

jessi you are a wise woman of God with a beautiful heart. i really appreciate you. thanks for the call today it helped more than you know.
i heart you!

Lindsey said...

jessi,
i just bought that book! i havnt read it yet. i will let you know if its good when i am done. i wish i could loan it to you. costco is selling it for $11.50. treat yourself!
love you
lindsey

hannah said...

you are one hot mamma.