Thursday, October 20, 2005

See Beyond

today was one of those days when you don't even realize how much there is inside of you until you start to talk to someone and then all this stuff just pours out of you...like today, when i was talking to pam, all the sudden i just started to sharing all these things that were going on inside my head. alot of it relates to what i felt yesterday when i wrote in my blog...and i guess alot of those feelings are alot deeper than i realized and maybe God is stirring me to feel again. this picture is taken in scotland and just on the other side of the grass is a drop off into the North Sea....beautiful cliffs, but you wouldn't necessarily know that just looking at the picture because we don't always know what's just beyond - just beyond what we can see.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I kinda know how you feel. but for me its like Im being led through a maze. there's something good at the end. but but i dont know what it is and around every corner theres something unexpected but deep down somewhere it did expect it.
ya, I think you should take the plunge and try a new hair style. lately Ive been thinking about it too. I got about 4 inches cut off this summer with some barely noticable layers. it felt nice and made me wish that I had been more drastic. Next time!