Sunday, November 27, 2005

tribute to Mike.


well, i just want to say a few things about mike. he is amazing me more and more. Lately there have been some great opportunities that him and craig have had to really talk with people about God. Or to learn more about other faiths, I respect them both so much for their faithfulness to go where God calls them, to be bold in their faith, to stand on the streets and pray for people, to meet people where they are at without compromising their faith at all. They are both bold men of God.

Mike is a great leader, He is asking God to make him whole, to help him to be a better man and a better leader. I have fun with him, he makes me laugh and he is definitely my best friend. And i just wanted this blog to be for him. For him to know and for others to know how much i love and respect him! He is being obedient to the things God has shown him to do and because of that I think God will trust him with more i love you!!!

No comments: