Sunday, November 20, 2005

blue skies



well i must admit that it's been sunny here for quite a few days and it really does make a difference. And actually i've had a good weekend. lots of relaxing and lots of enjoying things. i went downtown and i love being downtown when it's not raining. So now it's Sunday.......and me and mike are going to go to Bon's and enjoy our sunday as well. And we just got an email from my Father-in-law and he has booked our tickets for our holiday on the Caribbean. We are now going to the Turks and Caicos Island in the Caribbean. So that will be a lovely time for Christmas, my second non-white christmas. Mike will be spending his 25th Birthday there. This is a very non-deep blog..but i just wanted to share. I'm looking forward to the christmas season this year. I'm looking forward to being with my family in December i'm looking forward to our vacation in the caribbean with Mike's family. And i' m just looking forward to enjoying the little things. So that's all for today. The picture is now where we really are going for Christmas!

No comments: