Wednesday, November 23, 2005

coffee coffee chai chai


that's what people chanted in India when you were on the trains, or watching the sunrise..or any crowded area...which is lots of places in India.
Anyways, today was all about the coffee shop......
we prayed, talked, asked God about the coffee shop, especially since it has been something i have wanted to do for so long..and really i need to just go for it. So today was so encouraging for me. I felt encouraged by my friends who were praying with me and excited for the vision as well. And i felt encouraged by God to keep going and there was a challenge as well to be faithful with the dreams He has given me. So all in all, good things are happening.
I feel like i want it to be like coming home for people, for them to walk in and know they are welcome, they will be known and they can get some really great coffee as well. Exciting stuff.....So here is what i made....it will be home. i want a fireplace, bookshelves, a long bar where people can sit and talk to me, of course yummy food, excellent coffee and me! what more could you want........

2 comments:

hannah said...

that coffee shop sounds extraordinary!

Cherie said...

Hello! This is cherie, you commented a couple weeks ago on my blog. Im sorry I didnt answer you sooner, i have a xanga now so i always forget about my blog! I cannot believe that you are Mike's wife. I am leading with Julie Simon! Its really funny because we just had Randy Perizeau staying here for a night and he told us about Mike leading a team into Morocco and here to Scotland. And we booked to go into Morocco! But not in January. Our main is place is Spain but I went on my outreach with Julie last year to Morocco so we wanted to see our contacts Monum, Mustafa and Zacheria in Essaouira again. Wow this is so funny, it just blows my mind! How did you find me! haha
anyway Julie says hi to Mike and misses him. I better be off! Love to hear from you, we leave in 4 days actually. Oh and Julie has a xanga she wanted me to give you. it is
http://www.xanga.com/BeiMirBistDuSchon
so yes! God Bless!
cherie