Tuesday, November 15, 2005

my family


i like my mom. this week she told us she wanted to pay for me and mike to come home for a visit (because we aren't going to be able to go home for christmas this year) so we are going home for a week in December and my mom is paying for us.
I called her today and it was really cool because she's excited to see us and have us come home and i'm looking forward to being home as well...she's going to get a christmas tree, we're going to spend a day together and go shopping and have lunch..and we'll try and talk my brother into bringing his girlfriend home to hang out with us....so it'll be fun!! yeah....and i like spending time with my mom alot! (mike thinks she looks like a mannequin here)

and now here's my dad and my husband...and they're pretty cute as well.....ahh i love my family.

p.s. hey, i still need your help with my strengths..i'm basically fishing for compliments ( not fake ones though and not really just so i can feel good, but i need some help, please someone tell me one strength......please!!)

2 comments:

Kristina said...

youre good at speaking out truth and encouragment. you talk and people will listen.

Angela Oliver said...

Jessi
You love life...and won't settle for boring status quo -i love that about you.
you sing so "real Like" ya know...people connect with you when you sing.
You have such a heart for me...I love that. You really love me... I feel like since the beginning we have had a special connection...You and I won't get walked over, meaing the Lord has given us a Zeal for things and a passion for justice. a voice to be heard - A voice for those that can't speak for themselves...And you're SO CUTE!!! and beautiful. I love your spirit and drive, and yearning for truth
I love so much about you...Oh and you are great at getting a job done WELL and with pizzazz