Saturday, November 26, 2005

me and life


it's almost 1am and i'm sitting here with my husband. He's playing guitar ( i hope the guy upstairs doesn't mind) i just spent the evening with jamie and we sat on the couch and talked for hours and didn't even realize it was soo late....and now i'm writing on my blog. It's been a good day. Lots of different things and lots of unrelated things. But all in all today was a whole was good. I feel encouraged too because mike just got home from this night basketball team he is helping a friend with and he was telling me what happened tonight and God is obviously at work. I feel as if God has opened up connections for mike to meet people in this city and that encourages me that God is at work in this city. And i feel as if God is making more and more clear to me the things He has called me too...I feel like I am realizing more and more that God actually longs for us to live our giftings...for us to live out of the personality He has given us, to live the dreams He has given us and to live operating in the gifts He has given us...So, like i said earlier this week, i really want to have a coffee shop that is like a 'home' because i love having people over, i love making meals and offering coffee and being a place where people can feel like they have a home.
And i also feel lately like what i long to do is help people to operate out of their true selves. to WAKE UP to Life and really live......whatever that means, to live and love God with their whole hearts, minds, spirits and bodies. Thank you all for the encouragement you gave me when i asked about my strengths I appreciate it very much, because I think i needed to hear from other people what they see in me because sometimes i'm afraid that i just think there are things God has put in me, and it's nice to hear from other people that they see some of them too.....so i wanted to Thank all of You. Because I feel God has been showing me through Himself, and through Others that I really do long to be a voice God can use to WAKE people up to REAL LIFE.

No comments: