Tuesday, February 12, 2008

just once

so all of the sudden friday night i started feeling very sick, it hit quickly and just had to lay down, it hurt so bad, like acid burning my stomach, constricting my chest and making my back ache. i've had something similar after my c-section and i'm just not sure why i'm having it again. I'm sure it's because i'm pregnant but it sucks so bad. i pretty much couldn't do anything but the necessary. and mike was gone and couldn't come home so i had to take care of Kael on my own, so before his bedtime i put him in the tub for an extended bath while i threw up( it didn't seem to scare him or anything) he was happily playing in the tub. and then it went away, in the middle of the night felt horrible again but by 4am (when i had to get up for work) i felt mostly better. but not all better i ended up leaving work a few hours early. so my first unpleasantries of being prego again.
mostly i am just exhausted. and running after kael seems to take so much energy.
for some reason i can't get an pics to load i'll have to post again later

No comments: