Monday, February 18, 2008

highly unmotivated

i'm tired, and whiney. my stomach has not completely given up on me yet. but it's not really that sure it wants to be nice to me either. i'm not throwing up but i'm not feeling so great. nausea ...and tired. i don't want to do anything. i don't want to cook any meals for mike because everything sounds gross, all my stomach wants is bagels and cream cheese, or pizza or really tame food. i feel guilty for not eating healthier but i can just barely eat. ahhhh.....and my house is a mess. kael's toys are everywhere and i just can't be bothered to pick them up right now. i feel like a bad mother and wife. i know it will pass. i just wanted to whine.

1 comment:

MaryHuffman said...

Hi Jess, so sorry you are feeling yuk. Be kind to yourself. It's harder with two. I was really sick 1st and 3rd trimester and ate preg multi vitamins to make up for the diet I could manage. Will pray it gets better. Thinking of you.