Thursday, February 07, 2008

5 weeks


well...
i'll take leanne's advice. I'm 5 weeks prego right now. Crazy huh? I am due October 9th (emily n josh's anniversary and the day before our anniversary. And i'm feeling great. it's weird. I'm not feeling sick at all. which is weird since last pregnancy i was feeling sick all the time. I feel extremely tired and some little pains here and there but overall feeling great!!! I wish i could nap every afternoon but i don't always get to. But my birthday was this week and it was great. I was amazed by how many birthday wishes i got. My mom came down and took us out to this great restaurant. She even made me cheesecake (which she's never done before and it was soo yummy) I got cards, presents, flowers delivered from my in-laws and because my mom was here i got to take a nap. :) I usually have this sense of disappointment on my birthday and I didn't have that at all. I didn't expect to feel disappointed and I was actually blown away by how many people wished me a happy birthday. i felt very loved and thought of. Thanks everyone!!

5 comments:

lolly said...

best wishes, prayers, etc... hope you continue to feel great all 9 months! xoxo -Rachel

Angela Oliver said...

JESSI!!!! I haven't read your blog in AGES - and linked there from Jo's - BUT YOU'RE Pregnant - YAYAYYAYAY!! I'm so excited !!!! That's awesome. I can't believe how BIG and CUTE Kael is too - and I just wanted you to know, that you are one of the most valuable people to me in my life during our YWAM days together. I want to thank you for your awesome friendship, your genuineness, and your deep love - you truly are a great person!!! So I'm glad that you were born, and sorry that it's so late in wishing you a wonderful year ahead of you! You're beautiful...
Love Ange

Audrey Whitesides said...

october 9 is also my birthday!

Saoirse said...

WOW!!!! Congratulations Jessi!

MaryHuffman said...

Congratulations!!! Wow, the other week I was thinking of you and thought, I wander if you are pregnant. So great to read that. Another baby to pray for aye! and I was thinking of you on your birthday as it's on my calenda so sorry didn't get to email you on the day. I will now try to update blog as soon as I write this.
Much Love, Mary xxx