Wednesday, May 02, 2007

my life



well guys. i'm not sure where i stand on this blogging thing anymore. i used to share what was really going on with me, but for some reason i'm not so sure i want to do that anymore, be so vulnerable. i feel like i could share little things about my life, but it just seems to boring to write in a blog. there hasn't been much blogging lately, partly due to all the moving around, but partly due to the fact that i'm just not sure what to say anymore. i'm not sure who is reading this and i'm not sure exactly what they want to hear from me.
i'll write anyways....

i'm actually amazed at how quickly we seem to be settling here in madison. we don't really know anyone and yet we moved here, but we're pretty sure we have found a church already, the pastor actually came up and introduced himself. (turns out he knows my pastor in tomahawk) i made a friend, another mom, who i think i will call to go for coffee tomorrow, i have a job, (which i am amazed that i got the job at the location i wanted...five minutes from our apartment...and they were hiring, she hired me on the spot....
and we are building our own business and things are going really well so far.

so i have been doing good. but life catches up a bit. i think possibly i am just hormonal and it is near that 'time of the month' so it may be why today i'm feeling a bit unsure of myself. a bit tired. emotionally. i'm pretty sure kael is teething and i just want him to get into a routine, i want him to feel settled. I"m feeling that i have no time for myself. no time to think. and i don't yet have any other moms around here to talk to about it)( i will soon) but i miss my friends...i really miss joanna lately...i would just love to sit with her and cry. that's how i feel at this moment.

when i wake up i may not feel like crying anymore....i will still miss joanna though. but life is moving forward and it is quite positive i'm just having a moment. and i guess even though at the beginning i said i wasn't sure about really sharing myself anymore and i guess i did it again. blogging feels like someone is listening....

5 comments:

Leanne said...

i like that you blog. i like that you share. sometimes blogging can be mundane or boring. i think i go thru phases. the thing is, when i'm going to friends blogs that haven't posted in awhile...it makes me sad. because i want to feel a part of their life...and i don't get to if they stop blogging. i'll try and get your email address to write more. ;)

Emily Deu said...

Hey Jessi, we are all listening and love you! Glad your settling in Madison, I wish I could come an visit! I have free minutes after 9pm my time, which is 11 your time, but I also have free minutes on the weekends in the US...so now we can connect!

joanna said...

i'm so glad you posted! i'm still totally checking your blog. i jmiss you too and you KNOW i would cry with you. please email your number and i'll do my best to call you. i love you too. what you feel is just how I felt so much with Soph in the first year...it's crazy - i didn't move to 3 different countries!
please keep posting.
i know just what you mean, that blogging feels like someone is listening...just how I feel!
love you so much,
jo

MaryHuffman said...

Hey girl, I just starting blogging to stay in touch with you guys. I don't care what you write. I just love hearing how you are doing. The good thing about once you start talking to Mum's they can so identify and it takes no time before you feel connected. I couldn't of survived without the Mum coffee groups I went to the first year. I still go to them. Love you heaps. Hang in there.

Lindsey said...

hey jessi, i read you blog too! and i agree with leanne...i like knowing the everyday stuff...makes me feel connected.