Monday, May 14, 2007

bibs and other things


this weekend was so great. to be able to be so close to home...we went up for the weekend. on the first afternoon there, i was getting kael ready so that my mom could feed him. And instead of putting the bib on Kael, i went to put it on my mother, and the only reason i didn't keep it on her was because it didn't fit. :) it was hilarious....i felt like i left my brain in madison because although i did pack lots of diapers for the weekend, i forgot Kael's pj's and my own underwear. but i did have a swimsuit bottom so i had somethign gto wear while washing my only pair i brought with.
kael is crawling. just this week he started. it's so funny to watch him. he pulls himself forward like he is a war victim or something, dragging his feet behind him. So at my parents house he discovered this fun grate that he likes to bang on.....
And andy and his girlfriend home this weekend as well......i think andy had lots of fun with kael as well. my first mother's day i think went really well. :) it was just nice to be with my family and have lots of hands to hold kael.

2 comments:

jamie said...

hahahahahaaaa you put a bib on paula..!!

wow kael looks like a total different kid. Can't wait to see him and you all again!

Audrey Whitesides said...

yeah, he is the cutest...just adorable...things are well with me, i am super busy now that ralph is here! its fun! i miss you and hope you are enjoying your new home! and job!