Sunday, August 13, 2006

my mom

my mom is here. she arrived today. ahhhh..you know what this means....the baby really is ready to arrive, it's all coming together. i'm pretty much ready to have this baby......it's so nice to have my mom here. we picked her up and it's so fun to have her at 'our' place, our very own home.....she has her own guest room, she brought us cheese from wisconsin....and we have just been able to relax with her. i love being around my mom, we've got a fun trip planned for tomorrow....a trip to white rock, hang out on the beach....enjoy the sunshine.....and not be in labor..i can go into labor another day..just not tomorrow...:) anyways, my mom is great and it brings me lots of peace to have her here.

2 comments:

Heather said...

too much silence on this blog right now as i wait to hear baby news!!!

j. oates said...

me too!!!!