Sunday, August 06, 2006

guess the date the baby will come

so i'm curious.....i want to know what day people think our little guy will arrive...
i'm getting really pregnant....my belly is pretty big, on friday me and mike went swimming and then we were sitting on the edge of the hot tub with our legs dangling in and these two teenage boys kept staring at me....like i was the fattest woman they had ever seen....mike wanted to say to them 'have you ever seen a pregnant woman' ....i felt like a novelty....a big fat novelty..;) so ANYWAYS...
i want to know what day people think our little bundle will arrive....

9 comments:

Heather said...

i say august 19 and i would like to see a belly picture already.. please!!! i'm sure you look radiant and beautiful as always!

Kristina said...

um. the 20th of august at 3am

Leanne said...

i'm excited to see a pic of the belly too! i'm not even sure when you're due, but i'm going with august 21.

Michael said...

all of you think he is gonna be late, I cant stand it anymore I want to meet him NOW...my guess/wish is tomorrow (the 8th)labour will begin at 9am and end by 4pm...becuase I am not really up for labour in the middle of the night. So thats when he should come.

jacqui said...

i don't exactly know why ... but i really think it will be the 7th *(TODAY!)* the 14th or the 21st. i just like the sound of those multiples of seven.

Michael said...

come on Jacqui make a decision! I mean if you had to pick just one day what would it be?

Rachel said...

i think august 13th!!
i REALLY miss you guys!
love you..

Angela Oliver said...

that story is hilarious Jessi! I would say....hmmmm
August 17th 6:08 pm

what do I win if i guess it right?

Emilie Schmitz said...

I guess I'm cheating, since it's already past the date of some people's guesses but I say, this Thursday, August 17th around 1:00 pm (right after lunch so you'll have your energy!) Ha! Emilie S.