Saturday, May 06, 2006

today is the day

hey peeps.....so a quick post this morning.i'm about to go for breakfast with my dad, it's kind of what we do together. and usually we go alot earlier, sometimes we even sneak out ( even though people don't care...) and we have breakfast together..it's only 8am today, so we're off to a late start....andt hen i'll come home and i'll have my baby shower, so i'm sure all you guys especially will be so excited to hear what i've gotten..so later today i'll post about the shower. the past few days have been good being here, can't believe it's ending so soon, but as sad as it will be to say goodbye it's exciting to go home to mike and my new home....k, so i'll update you soon

3 comments:

jamie said...

oooh yes i'm excited to hear!!

Heather said...

me too me too. email me and give me the low down on your new place, your new gifts.. all about you! its been too long.

Kristina said...

congrats on getting a home! Im glad you guys get to settle down, finally!