Tuesday, May 09, 2006

hey i'm back.

hello. well, soon i'll put a picture on here of me pregnant, i have one now that mike's taken we just have to get it from the camera to the computer...
anyways....so for those of you who are wanting to know about the shower. it was great!!! it's weird though for a whole party to be about you but really nothing to do with you..the baby got lots of fun gifts, cute and soft blankets, bath time towels and shampoo, a mobile, a play mat, and a fun chair for the baby to sit in that vibrates and plays music and has a blanket, cute clothes, little booties and hats, i still think though the best baby thing i have so far, is a cradle that my dad made for me when i was a baby and that my parents have now given to me to use for my baby...so i brought that back with me. and I'll be excited to put it in the babies room. Our house is great!!! It's sooo big, i feel like we're house sitting or something, mike did a great job picking it out and it seems as if God really did want us to have this place because looking back, there weren't really that many options, i dont know if there were any other options i can think of. And we are going to paint some of the rooms...it's been great moving in, i forgot how much stuff we had, although today i was trying on pre-pregnancy clothes and lots of them of course look really funny on me, now that my belly is larger and doesn't quite fit in the same. So i have lots of clothes that will stay in storage until one day i may be able to wear them again. it was so nice to come home to our 'home' . i'm still unpacking though, it's taking us awhile but we are enjoying it.
that's the update for now.

5 comments:

Audrey Whitesides said...

Exciting!!!! Way to go Mike!

Audrey Whitesides said...

Exciting!!!! Way to go Mike!

Emily Deu said...

thats awesome Jessi! I was just going to email you and see if you were back yet and if you'd seen your place, I cant wait to see it, and you of course!!!

Dont be too long on getting that pic on the page, I really want to see that baby belly!!!

Heather's pics on her page are amazing, I cant believe she's that big!!!

love ya

Heather said...

cant' wait to see pics of your belly, your house! yea so many exciting things. love you.

Heather said...

i'm dying here.. no one posts anymore. how am i supposed to go on without knowing what is going on in everyones lives........