Thursday, April 27, 2006

off to wisconsin


well....it's almost 7am, and we are about to leave so mike can drive me to seattle and i can fly to wisconsin......i'm going home for 10 days and it's going to be great. the only thing is i'm going to miss mike alot. i'm looking forward to spending time with my mom and relaxing...i'll have almost a whole house to make myself at home..so at least for 10 days i don't have to think of finding aplace to live .i can just enjoy being home. so i'll keep you posted, i'm going back to the land of dial-up connections though so my patience will be tried in uploading onto my blog.:) it takes forever.
anyways...i'm sure i'll have intersting thoughts once i arrive....
and i get to meet my brother's girlfriend..and she is nervous to meet me i heard, so i'll try not to be too hard on her, she is picking me up from the airport so i'll have her all to myself until we make it to where my brother is. it's going to be fun. i'll let you know how it goes....those of you in vancouver, take care of mike for me while i'm gone okay?? he'll be bored, invite him over, talk to him....

No comments: