Monday, April 03, 2006

live


live life.
that's what i really want to do.
i want to live life to the fullest. to be fully who i am meant to be. to live out of myself, not to strive to be anybody but to 'be'. to radiate the person that i am meant to be. to be at rest within myself. to know myself well enough to know what brings me life, what God has called me to do. To not let myself grow lazy but to always push beyond. push beyond normal, and mundane, to ask myself ot expect more ofmyself day by day..but again not out of striving but out of relationship with Jesus..out of passion, out of love. Our of love of life. o be excited for teh new day and teh possibitilies. To not let myself lose hope....because when you lose hope you lose the ability to see life through a new set of glasses, glasses that make the world sparkle..or make the images clearer....you can see beyond the normal..you can taste more than food. i don't want to lose hope anymore. i want to live life again ....real life...with love.
those are my thoughts....hope they make sense.

1 comment:

Saoirse said...

WOW! What else can I say?