Tuesday, March 28, 2006

i love my church



well..i just wanted to say that i love my church. me and mike both. we have been going to Kyle and Anna's house every Monday night and it is our church. (obviously it's a house church) I'm not sure if it has a name, but the website is theopenhouse.ca and maybe that's the name of the church the Open House....anyways, it's great,w e eat together and then right now we've been going through luke together and it's so great. It's what we've wanted church to be for a long time..a place where you connect with people and with God...where you all give and take, you don't just sit and listen to one man at the front, you each hear from God and share with each other and hopefully encourage, and challenge each other. We are really enjoying going and enjoying getting to know the people there more and more. so i just thought i'd share. i love my church.

obviously that is not our church. ( just in case you were wondering if Kyle and Anna lived there..they don't)

3 comments:

Michael said...

Jessi are you sure thats not a photo of Kyle and Anna's? It looks just like their place. Ah Ok I remember they dont have gold at the top of their spire thingie their's is red...right?

Stu Bish said...

That's a pretty church Jessi, I've actaully been there. Remind me to tell you the story one day if you haven't been there....

Stu

Angela Oliver said...

i love that idea of church too. Loved seeing you in the office this week, even if you feel like you're still figuring your way through...just you being there, gives me peace feelings...and I can't wait til the Lord brings you and Mike your castle, and I can have a picture of it on my blog, and say "see, God doesn't forget His promises!"
Haven't you written a song about that?