Friday, March 24, 2006

girls


well, last night was the last Captivating group, even while i was gone the girls have been meeting together and last night was to go over the last two chapters of the book....so even though i missed alot i was able to be here for the end and i'm so glad i was. and the last chapter of the book talks about having an irreplaceable role, that God has something for each of us to do that is irreplaceable and so the question to all of us was....do you know what your role is..and of course, since lately i've been feeling so lost, of course i didn't know what my role was, but amazing God.....He is so good to me. Even though i wasn't doing so well and i didn't say anything Heather started by encouraging in who i am, and others as well, just encouraged the things they see in me and just wanted to remind me in a way of what is already in me, of who God has made me to be. of course i was crying, But i really think God did some healing in me, through their words to me and through their prayers. i just want to thank you all...it meant to so much to me!!! Today i feel alot more hope..

No comments: