Thursday, August 14, 2008

tired

I went to michigan recently with my family and my aunts said they read my blog and they have nicknamed it the 'whiney' blog...so in honor of them, i'm going to whine a little more today...i'm tired. my prego belly is making it harder to sleep, and also i just lay their awake, and we're still trying to get kael sleeping through the night again. (it's just the traveling and a wee cold at the moment) so he wakes up and then i'm awake for another hour, and then i get back to sleep...and last night was one of the worst nights, mostly just me not being able to sleep....Kael was actually fine) Except that he woke up at 5am and would not go back to sleep.......so all that to say ..i'm tired......
but on happier notes....i got to talk to my good friend Joanna last night on the phone, whom i haven't talked to since i left vancouver (almost 2 yrs ago) and it was so nice to catch up and just hear how she is doing.....it is so refreshing just to talk to a great friend. and hear other baby, labor and toddler stories.
i'm going to make zucchini bread for the first time and i hope it's good because a neighbor of my parents gave me huge zucchini's fresh from his garden, so i'm hoping to make as much as i can and freeze some for when the baby comes so mike can still get something to eat. :)
and just little reminder please keep praying about the birth center i get the news on monday. and as a p.s . for those praying...i'd really like a doula and so i just need the money and i need to find the right person.
thanks for all the prayers and listening to me whine...:)

2 comments:

Sharon Mair said...

mmm...zuchinni bread...sounds sooo good...you're amazing :)
...i'm praying for the birth centre and for the right doula...and it's so great to read your blog, no matter what it's about.. love you xox

Wendy said...

well, if anyone deserves to be a bit whiny, it's a pregnant-in-the-summertime lady :D
...praying for you guys...