Wednesday, August 27, 2008

6 weeks to go

so i've got about 6 weeks to go....crazy!!! So, i had a midwife appointment about a week ago and they baby was breech, so i was sent to a chiropractor as well as for another ultrasound to see exactly what position the baby was in. My back was adjusted twice before my ultrasound and the chiropacter i saw said my hips were very badly out of place and that's probably why the baby couldn't get his head down there. (Also why i've been in so much pain) And so then at the ultrasound Monday morning the baby had already moved his head down....so another answer to prayer!!! just one thing after another keeps going right. so i'll keep seeing the chiro until i give birth..
and i had my last day of work!! yeah....so so happy for that. i woked last weekend Saturday and Sunday and now i have no more scheduled days....and i'm not taking maternity leave (because they wanted me to work until the very end, and i don't want to do that) so i've just decided that that's it. I'm done with work. So i'll be a full time mom again.
so that's the news in my life right now.....also, Kael had a birthday on Sunday, 2 yrs old, but his party is actually this Sunday, so i haven't blogged about it yet.....

2 comments:

Angela Oliver said...

I can't believe Kael is 2 already! Was it really 2 years ago since we last saw you? Not fair.

And I'm so glad that things are working out so well pre-new baby!

Love you.

Emily Deu said...

that is so exciting! Yeah God!