Wednesday, February 28, 2007

confessions


so..i had this revelation the other day of my own selfishness. (and actually this post doesn't have to do with being a mom) i get so weird about my brithday every year, i wonder ' who will remember me, who will forget me' i compare what mike gets from people to what i get. i remember how much money he gets and how little i get....i'm weird, i don't know why and i don't like it. and then the other day i remembered it was henri's birthday....too late though because her birthday had already come and gone, and i didn't email her and it was too late to send something ( i'm in the UK, she in canada) so feel like a jerk, and as well, joanna's birthday is right after mine 4 days after mine. And she sent me a lovely ecard on my birthday, did i remember her birthday? no. i've only managed to remember one person's birthday this month ( my brother's girlfriend) And the thing that really bugs me is that people did not forget me, i got tons of ecards, i got emails, jamie and henri sent over a package with randy and had him mail it to me in scotland, last year when i was in scotland the base sent with my team a whole folder of cards.....it seems like i'm very hyporitical if i'm so worried about what people will do for me and i don't even think of them sometimes. i just want to say i'm sorry to henri and joanna...do not take it as a reflection of what you mean to me, i love you both very much and you are very special to me. i am determined to do better this year in that area, and next year to not be so selfish when it comes to my brithday. i want to stop looking for disappointment..and start celebrating..especially other people.
that's all for now..
here's a comic book pic of kael. more pictures coming soon.

No comments: