Saturday, December 31, 2005

We leave again on new year's day


Well, it's new year's eve and i am so tired i'm not sure i'll make it to midnight. We have been so busy these past few days that all i want to do right now is cry. i am so tired, my body is aching and i'm not looking forward to flying tomorrow. our flights will take us about 18 hrs to get there, we will arrive into Casa...anyways, please please pray for me to feel well while traveling, that being pregnant doesn't take all the energy out of me, and pray too that i just take care of myself and of the baby. That i have wisdom in my decisions and all of that. I know God will take care of us, he always has. I don't think i'll be able to blog for the next month, but hopefully after that i can update everyone from scotland. i'm going to bed now. Happy new year. This year will definitely hold lots of 'new' things,....and for our family a new baby. That is definitely something to be grateful for. We are very blessed. And our parents have been so supportive and happy for us in all oft his. It's been great so far (except being sick) anyways..love you all and i will miss you...goodbye for now.

1 comment:

globebug said...

i will miss your thoughts and internet presence my friend. hope you have a fabulous time in maroc and scotland [with the baby]!!

be safe, love you.
h. xx