Wednesday, December 07, 2005

pieces of home

well this won't be long...it's still been so good being home. yesterday i was spoiled, my mom took me shopping and for dinner..we really did shop for hours and hours..and then came home and crashed. anyways i'ts been great! todays' agenda is to do nothing then go to a church fellowship tonight at our friends house...so i'm looking forward to that! but i just thought since i'm home i'd just show you some pictures of me and mike when we were little.......just for fun.
that's me and my mom and mike and his sister lisa....

2 comments:

jamie said...

haha nice pics...good mike face... and arey ou sure thats your mom and you? it looks like you went home to have a baby or something ;)
love you
jamie

Kristina said...

yeah, I thought your mom was you too, then I realized teh pic didnt make sense that way. weird!