Sunday, January 29, 2006

I'm back and I'm in Spain


Hello Everyone!! It has been way too long since i have been able to blog. I hope people still actually read my blog. Just wanted you to know that I'm around. We have been in Spain for two nights and then we head to Scotland tomorrow. I am so excited to be going to scotland. This won't be long, but when I get to Scotland I'll fill you in on what the past month has been like. And maybe some pictures of our trip so far. goodnight for now. ( we are near Malaga ...if you want to know, check out the map)

4 comments:

jamie said...

hey jessi
welcome back to the blog world!!! can't wait to talk to you. Love you!

globebug said...

so good to hear that you're safe and well! look forward to being filled in on marocs and all the other stuff! :)

much love,
heids xx

Kristina said...

desavous.. how ever you spell it.looking forward to the update and pics!

Rachel said...

hey jessi..
good to hear from you!
have fun in scotland ...talk to you soon!
i love you!