Monday, October 18, 2010



So.....it's been awhile. I even started a blog post about a month ago, got most of it done even though it took me a long time and then somehow it disappeared. So i'm going to start again. Mike is away right now it's been 6 days and he comes home in another 3 or 4 days. I think it's the longest we've been apart in our 6 married years together. And even tho i cried alot yesterday ( which i really believe was lack of sleep...it's alot taking care of 2 boys on your own ) and i wasn't getting much sleep cause of good things, like visiting with friends and family...but anyways....grandma's are God sent and my mom took the boys overnight. So today is a new day. I got to watch old Grey's re-runs last night til late and then still got to sleep in this morning. Woke up played guitar, started writing some songs...which i haven't really done in a long time. But God has been stirring me up to write songs again but today finally i started some. and it was fun and relaxing and they came easily. they aren't finished but i like them so far.
and i even got to run this morning, was a little hard but felt so good to run again. it's been a week....too long.
it's amazing what sleep can do for you! ( and the help of mom's)
so....i really don't have anything profound to say, just wanted to say something. Not even sure who i am writing this too......my little boy, my baby just turned 2 yesterday. I can't believe it. and kael is 4 now, he's talking so much and getting so smart. I have been married 6 years, and i live in tomahawk. it's such a good fit for us, for our family and for me. I can't believe that i actually ran away from it, that we didn't trust God to know us better than we think we know ourselves. that's all i'm going to say for now....

1 comment:

Lise said...

Hi Jessi,
Good for you. For posting on your blog, for getting out for a morning run, for taking time for yourself. I think of you often and hope you are well. Maybe we'll be ablr to keep in touch though your blog?
Have a good day.
Lisa