Tuesday, May 12, 2009

feeling good

i know i haven't blogged in awhile. But lately...
I have lost 10lbs We are eating healthy and feeling great.
I also am moving forward with our Restoring the Foundations, was able to pray with one person and another one interested.
I ate asparagus tonight for dinner from my own garden....soo yummy!!!! it is my favorite veggie.
Me and the boys play outside all the time and i love it.
last weekend i went garage sale-ing and got a great picnic table with benches or $5 and got a free table and chairs among other treasures. i love summer and spring. my backyard is turning green, things are beginning to bud, we have a blossom tree, and lots of other beautiful trees.
i love my kids and husband.
i have connected with an old friend and it's so awesome, we hang out every week now and she has a little girl that is afraid of my son...boy vs. girl
And our business is still going really well and i am so excited about it, we are making money and helping other people make money. that's me lately.......

No comments: