Sunday, September 07, 2008

unknown

that's what this pregnancy is pretty much about ..and i guess if i wasn't so 'pregnant' i might not be so emotional about it. i had an appointment last week at the midwife's office where they told me that it is actually still unknown whether i can give birth there and they'll let me know.
it's just that i have less than 5 weeks left now and it's been unknown for pretty much the whole 35 weeks so far....i was pretty upset when they told me, but i'm trying to not let me prego emotions get out of control. i talked to my dad last week ad he had met a girl who is about to have her second child as well, but she has to go right back to work cause she can't afford to take more than 2 weeks off , and she has no husband to help her...so it helped put things into perspective a little bit. i will still hope and pray for a birth at the birth center...but even if i have to go to the hospital it'd still be nice to just be able to have a natural birth.....no matter where it is. and in the end i do just want a healthy baby...so tha'ts me for now...lots of unknowns....

3 comments:

Angela Oliver said...

not long now and you will be celebrating a new baby - hooray - I can't wait! I love you Jessi. And you are not forgotten - little flower!

DOCUMENTING STORIES OF LIFE said...

hey jessi don't forget that you can do most of your labor at home and then just go to hospital at end if you have to. stay home in bath tub as long as you can stand it and then you'll be fine. love ya.

joanna said...

oh... any day now, beautiful. it is so worth it!