Thursday, March 13, 2008

things i really like lately.......















well, i'm in a good mood. so i thougth i'd share some of the things i've been enjoying greatly lately.....

KT tunstall's album 'eye to the telescope' me and kael like to dance to it.

naps...i had a nap today while kael napped and i know it's the reason i feel 10x better.

pickles....again me and kael love them

sunshine and warmer weather...currently it is 47 and feels like summer.

the book Beautiful Boy

my mom...she sent me clothes she bought for me ( just cause) and we're going to visit her this weekend ( hopefully my dad too) and i know she'll take care of me.

and i love my friends ( even though right now i'm missing them terribly)

2 comments:

jamie said...

I read a review of Beautiful Boy just last night and really want to read it.. are you going to read the son's book "tweak"? It'd be interesting to read them both to see the 2 different perspectives. Let me know what you think!

Leanne said...

hey! great to hear you're doing well! i love pickles too (thanks linds)!