Wednesday, October 31, 2007

tagged

well...joanna(well actually sophia and ella) tagged me in her blog and
Here are the rules: You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.) When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post and then choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

so here goes....hmmm....

M - mother, i am a mother, i love it more everyday, i love it more than i thought i would....i love being Kael's mum. it's tiring, but it's so worth it. my time with him, as his mother is precious to me.

A - authentic....that's what i long to be. i long to be authentic, for my insides to match my outsides..and for that to bring life to others, to be positive, passionate and alive. so i know i'm not always truly authentic, but i strive to be and i want that to be me.

E -enjoying.....the fall weather, my morning coffee, my quiet times, my son, my husband. enjoying the journey, enjoying the spot i'm in right now.

ok, i'm not sure if that is exactly what i was meant to do..but that has taken me all day..i'm so glad my middle name is only three letters.....

so....i tag: audrey, shelley, and......rachel
that's all for now..off to tomahawk and then michigan for the next week..( and they have dial up still and there'll be no posting i'm sure) so til then.

1 comment:

joanna said...

thanks Jessi! i love your words! and i love you.
yours took all day - pretty good!...mine took weeks!