Sunday, October 28, 2007

one of those days




kael is napping and for once i have taken the time for myself. no cleaning, no dishes, no laundry, just me, my journal, my bible, ...reading and now blogging..it's been great. it's beautiful outside, gorgeous sunny weather, some trees still holding onto their leaves.....and crisp air. ooohhh i love it. we've been busy lately,our anniversary , we went to Kansas City for business meetings, and my mother in law and her husband were here visiting. Which is always nice, they spoiled kael and had such a great time hanging out with him. and now next weekend my mum is retiring..so we're going to celebrate with her and i might go with her to visit my grandpa...i'm not sure. anyways.......just wanted to say hello. i know it's been awhile. we are thinking of moving into a bigger place, we found a place we love, it's a house ( and it even comes with a piano) So we'll see what happens, we 'd have to sublet our place first. With mike working from home our little apartment is kind of cramped, but who knows, we're not desperate to move, but it woud be nice if it works out. i miss my friends still. and over the rhine is coming to madison at the end of november. yeah!!! so there's all the news.....kind of random, but here's some recent pics.

No comments: