Tuesday, September 04, 2007

elusive

so....at times i know i've been honest on here and other times not so deep...i debate what to share, and for awhile felt like all i was doing was complaining...about how hard life was..how tired i was, etc etc.....well i can't say that too much has changed except the realization that it isn't 'where i live' or that kael can be alot of work, it's mostly just me at the moment. i'm not sure what's going on....but i need a change somehow. i feel like i've been lost for awhile....and i'm not exactly sure how to find my way back to peace..some days i find some steps towards it but others it seems elusive. just wanted to share something real.

5 comments:

Leanne said...

i'm struggling with that too.

Emilie Schmitz said...

I've felt that way for about 2 years now - a deep sense of doubt, insecurity, and just questioning what it's all about - I guess I'm as confused as you are... I think God gives us people in our lives who travel on the same piece of road in the journey - I'm glad you're on my road Jess, I love you friend...

jacqui said...

i know what you mean. i'm still on the planet earth. i would love to talk to you - maybe i'll track down your number and give you a call soon. sounds like a good idea?

Kristina said...

ya, I feel like a pin ball in slow motion, going here and there and everywhere not really finding a "place" of my own. "place" meaning a wide range of things. as Smitty sang it "roaming through the night to find my place in this world"
funny, that I feel everyone else has it together except me, but someone else is probably thinking the same thing. are we all just faking it? there is a song in there.(excluding smitty's);-)

Angela Oliver said...

hey girl thanks for the update and the honesty. I can't believe Kael is 1! That makes me happy.

I think of you often! Van has been sunny the last week and the one to come too - that always brings up my spirits too!

I love you
Ange