Tuesday, July 24, 2007

my mother-in-law







well...today we took Linda, my mother-in-law to the airport. She was with us for a little over a week. And like always we had a great time with her and she spoiled us as well. She brought all kinds of clothes for Kael and while she was here bought him some toys, which he loves playing with. She also brought me these beautiful pottery dishes she got for me. They are gorgeous, one is a huge bowl that looks like a leaf, it's beautiful dish. She even bought me an oprah magazine.
Kael got to spend some time with just her as well, while me and mike went on our first trip with out Kael. We went to denver for a business conference and traveling without Kael is so much easier. But i did miss him by the end. So here are some pics of my beautiful mother-in-law. She is such a blessing in our lives and we enjoyed our time with her. Kael will miss her too.
now we're off to see jamie and craig, we leave our house on thursday, spend a night with my parents and then up to see jamie and craig at my family's. i'm really excited.

2 comments:

Emilie Schmitz said...

Jess,
You're soooo beautiful! I love you, Em

jamie said...

is he riding in a CAT???? I can't believe it...