Saturday, March 17, 2007

four days left

ooh well, i didn't realize some of you didn't know we were moving back to wisconsin. We are leaving here on wednesday...yeah!!! and will be staying with my parents until we find our own place. we are planning on living in madison, wi. that is the plan. we don't really know many people there , have never really been there, and so we are just moving forward, the decision makes sense and doesn't make sense all at the same time. We are looking forward to being on our own again, i'm looking forward to cooking in my own kitchen and for kael to have his own bedroom. for us to have our own bedroom. For our little family to relax a bit. so not much to say, but just a little more info on our upcoming move, if you think about it, please pray for smooth travel for kael, ( and us) and also for us to find an awesome place in madison, the right price, and place. and also for kael to adjust well to the time difference. he has been teething all week, so i'm tired, very tired in most every way. but excited about moving into the next season. stayed tuned.......

2 comments:

Rachel said...

oh my goodness, i cant believe it!!
i cant believe i didnt get to see you again. im really sad about that!
i hope the move goes really well.
i love you and miss you lots!

Emilie Schmitz said...

Why Madison? I guess I'm just jealous cause I REALLY wanted you guys here by me - you would thrive here in Minneapolis. It has so much to offer you.... oh well. You must do what is right for your family. Will you at least come visit me? I need to have some coffee with you. Love you. Travel safe. Emilie