Sunday, June 18, 2006

this is where we live




yesterday was 'the drive fest' ...comemrcial drive was closed down for blocks to traffic and there were bands playing, drum circles, people selling lots of fun things from their shops....all the restraunts had created outdoor cafe's on the street.......it was so much fun. me and mike walked down there and enjoyed it so much. the excitement, the fun, the life of the drive. it was so great just to walk around and take it all in, enjoy the sun, we hooked up with our buddies from church....and just took our time walking around together. and ended up by having dinner together on the drive....was definitely one of those days where i was so happy to be living here, i love the summer and the feel of the drive and it felt so good just to walk around and enjoy the atmosphere.......
we took some pics of me in my prego belly. so here are some of the pics from the day. my belly is so much bigger now....enjoying my baby inside me and me and mike are looking forward to having our baby with us more and more and more. we signed up today on the drive to win a free massage and the guy said we should sign up our baby too and after the baby is born they can do baby massage. so maybe he'll win too......i hope i win though...:) well, that's my lovely day. hope yours was good too.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

wow, jessi, your having a baby! pictures make things so much more real for me....so many big changes taking place in peoples lives! Im sorry to miss it.