Monday, March 23, 2009

warmer weather

this weekend was gorgeous weather. warm enough for kael to be able to play outside for hours. which was great for me since i was sick over the weekend, mike was able to take kael out of the house for hours and so i could get some downtime. i'm feeling a bit better today but not 100%. i'm excited because this weekend we have our business Conference and John Maxwell is speaking, my favorite speaker. If you haven't heard him or read his books He is fantastic. Also i get to see one of my best friends ever! Jamie is flying in to babysit my boys...which is such an answer to prayer. i'm so grateful she could do it and also soo excited to see her. I don't anticipate i'll be getting much sleep this weekend but i'm looking forward to it!!!

2 comments:

jamie said...

pfffft sleep is overrated. ALLNIGHTERS HERE WE COME :)

Angela Oliver said...

sounds fun