Saturday, November 08, 2008

the boys n me.



well....today is my first morning with both boys on my own. (mike has to work occasional saturday's and today is it) So my parents had Kael last week and so he came home last night. And i was soooo glad to see him. It's amazing how quiet the house was without him. It was good for me so i didn't have to lift him but i missed him sooo much.
So, this morning is going well so far. (it's not been long ) But Owen is still asleep upstairs and me n Kael are downstairs and we've already had coffee and breakfast. I even got to clean the kitchen a little. :) so it's a good start for me.
We'll see how the rest of the day goes. i can't believe i have two boys...:)
i'm feeling a little more pain since lifting kael yesterday so i'll have to take it easy today. i dont want to be in pain anymore.....
i love my boys sooo much.

2 comments:

Angela Oliver said...

OH!!! I love the baby pics!!! Soooo adorable!! Kael looks so BIG now in comparison to Owen! so funny. He's like a big kid! Thanks for the post! Good to hear how it's going for you. WIsh so bad I could be there and see you all for real!

Take care - and rest when you can!

Emily Deu said...

my parents said owen is the cutest..and they also told me something else..will be calling you this week.

emily