Friday, October 10, 2008

beautiful fall day






this week has been soo beautiful. sunny cool weather. well actually today was 75 and sunny, so we went to the park with kael and let him run around..:) here are a few pics of us. it's also me and mike's anniversary and it's been a good day, low key, but good. I got a wonderful card and a gorgeous bouquet from my wonderful husband. i love him more and more all the time.
and i love my beautiful son and am looking forward to meeting my other son. :) Me and mike had a big weekend away in september so i'm happy with today and just hope that i go into labor soon.
i love fall..it's perfect, the trees are changing colors, the air is crisp, i crave hot chocolate and yummy desserts.....a perfect season to have a birthday. ( and an anniversary)
i know some of the pics are a bit blurry but i think they are cute anyways.

2 comments:

jamie said...

haha i love kael's face in that last one... happy anniversary! Baby, come out soon!

Deidre said...

So exciting Jessi! I've been checking your blog here and there to see if you have that baby! Congrats ahead of time. Kael is adorable. Love the pics.