Wednesday, November 28, 2007

well. hello all. sorry i've been so lame at posting lately. i feel like there has been lots to post and not much at all.....
so like i said, we moved into a house. and it has much more space to roam around in. we are still slowly getting settled in. it's so nice to feel like you are really in your own house though. ( not really ours, but you know what i mean)
so, what's happened......
1.i went to michigan with my mom to see my grandpa. and it was so fun to see my aunts and uncles and cousins.....and to show Kael off. My little cousin who is 3 was so excited to see Kael one day and she ran into a coffee table and got a big bump on her head.
2. mike and kael were both sick, throwing up and everything and i wasn't even there to take care of them because they were with my mom ( and i was in madison working)

3. a few days after getting back from thanksgiving we were making a fire in our new Pellet stove in our new house and it exploded (inside the fireplace) and smoke was everything and so the fire department came with three trucks and two police cars, they blocked off the road and so we were all outside, and i met all the neightbors...;) great huh?

4. and now we are going to the Caribbean on Monday,to visit mike's dad, who lives in Turks and Caicos ( islands right next to the bahamas, the dominican etc....)

so.......i can't get any pics to upload right now i'm not sure why...so that's all for now. sorry for the lack in posting.....hope some people are still reading.

ohhh yeah!!! last night i went to an Over the Rhine concert right here in Madison and it was soooo great!!!! and mike , being the best husband ever had emailed them earlier to say...' my wife is a big fan could you dedicate a song or meet her or something) so it didn't work out but the manager was touched by the romantic gesture of my husband that she is sending me a free cd...how cool is that????
so i'll upload pics soon of our new place and stuff.......

3 comments:

lolly said...

awesome Jessi- you so casually mention you are going to the carribean like it's the grocery or something...congrats on the new digs!
Rachel H

Emily Deu said...

you forgot to mention that you got to see me!!!!!

Also, I think I got the flu from Kael...since no else I was around was sick...threw up a bunch on Friday and was wiped saturday....thought I was going to be the only one...but yesterday my mom and colleen and abe got sick too from me.

Oh well...tis the season! It was good to see you.

Guess I shouldn't have let Kael feed me pretzels! :)

Audrey Whitesides said...

i need a tan, thats not fair that you get to go get one!!!