Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Peace of mind


Well...here we go, i'm really really going to start using this thing. I want you all to know what's going on in my head, in my thoughts and maybe just in my life. I may have lots to share or nothing to share, but here it is. My blog. So, today i feel better than i have in awhile, i'm realizing that i don't feel as guilty and responsible as i used to. In a good way, i feel like i can make my own decisions and not feel like the weight of many things is on my shoulders, like somehow i am responsible for all these things ....i guess it was a bit arrogant of me, so now i feel much better. And today i got to have breakfast with emily and spend some more time with her. I just feel like i know that soon i will get to relax. We are still feeling really unsettled and like we have no home, but we will have a home soon , not our own place, but close enough to our own place for now...so i can see it coming lcoser and that gives me more peace. That's all for now....

3 comments:

globebug said...

hey girl,

so glad you've joined the blogging world so i can hear more from your end! they are very cool. :)

i miss you loads...and i know *exactly* what you mean by feeling like you don't have a 'home'. i've learnt that a lot of time it doesn't have to be a concrete home...you can find your home in people too. but thats just my weird tck experience!

anyway, all the best, hope you get settled soon.
much love, heids xx

Heather said...

well said jessi. i'm glad you are here. love ya

Kristina said...

Jessi-pooh!
Im so glad you've joined us bloggers. its really good to see waht going on with everybody. yea!